10 Days 9 Nights
Ho Chi Minh & Around
HO CHI MINH
Day 1: HCM City Arrival | Overnight in HCM (Dinner)
Day 2: Cu Chi & City Tour| Overnight in HCM (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 3: Mekong Delta | Overnight in Can Tho (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 4: Floating Market | | Overnight in HCM (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 5: Mui Ne Sunset Tour | Overnight in Mui Ne (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 6: Sunrise Tour | Overnight in Dalat (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 7: Dalat City Tour | Overnight in Dalat (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 8: Nha Trang City Tour | Overnight in Nha trang (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 9: Nha Trang Vinwonder | Overnight in Nha trang (Breakfast, Lunch)
Day 10: Nha Trang Departure (Breakfast).
Day 1: HCM City Arrival | Overnight in HCM (Dinner)
When you arrive, Tour Guide will pick you up from airport and transfer to HCM city center.
- Visit HCM City Hall and Nguyen Hue walking Street.
- Visit Coffe Apartment and enjoy Vietnamese local coffee.
- Tranfer to Cruise for dinner. Embark on a dinner cruise on the Saigon River. See the city at night — a beauty to behold when draped in shimmering lights against the night sky. Crossing the heart of the bustling city. Enjoy dinner accompanied by traditional musical and dance performances.
- After Dinner Cruise Tour guide will bring you to check in hotel.
- You have free time in evening to visit Night market nearby hotel.
Day 2: Cu Chi & City Tour| Overnight in HCM (Breakfast / Lunch)
8:30 We pick you up from your hotel to Cu Chi Tunnels, just 60 kilometers away from Ho Chi Minh City.
- Cu Chi is now considered a heroic district for its role in the anti-American war in Vietnam.
- It is legendary for its 220 kilometer-long tunnel system and is a popular spot for both Vietnamese and foreigners to visit.
- The peacefully rural rice paddy scenery is home to ducks and water buffalos swimming in the rivers along the side of road.
- You will find it hard to imagine the destruction and damage all over the area caused by bombing and mines when Cu Chi was a "Free Target Zone".
- The remnants in Cu Chi are evidence of the fierce battle that took place.
- You will even have chance to fire an AK-47, M16 or M30 gun.
12:00PM Have lunch at a local restaurant.
- Visit The Reunification Palace Also known as the Independence Palace, the Reunification Palace is the symbolic site of the end of the Vietnam War during the Fall of Saigon on April 30, 1975, when the North Vietnamese Army tank number 843 crashed through the gates of what was at the time the residence of the President of the Republic of Vietnam.
- Visit War Remnant Museum. Housed in a former United States administration building and formerly known as the Museum of American War Crimes, the War Remnants Museumis the most popular museum of Ho Chi Minh City. It gathers a collection of the machinery, weapons, photos, and documentation of Vietnam’s wars.
- Visit Notre Dame Cathedral and Sai Gon Central Post Office. Located next to each other and right in the heart of Ho Chi Minh City, Notre Dame Cathedral and the Old Post Office are two of the best highlights of old Saigon architecture.
- Visit Pink Church - Tan Dinh Church Saigon is a Romanian-style church in Ho Chi Minh City, where you can see intricate Gothic and Renaissance elements that have managed to survive Vietnam's turbulent ... Nearby the gate are two massive bell towers, while the bright pink church is fitted with three beautifully-decorated Italian marble altars.
5:00PM The tour will finish and you will be transferred back to your hotel.
Day 3: Mekong Delta | Overnight in Can Tho (Breakfast / Lunch)
8:15AM Tour Guide and driver will pick you and depart from your hotel for My Tho city by air-conditioned car/van/bus. In My Tho, boarding the motorboat at a pier and cruising on the Mekong River. Here, overlooking floating houses where fishes are farmed beneath the house (viewing from the motorboat).
- Continuing the journey on the river until reaching Cồn Thới Sơn (Unicorn Island), from here taking a horse cart to reach a performance site where Vietnamese traditional music (Đàn Ca Tài Tử - A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity) can be heard and seasonal tropical fruit can be tasted (included).
- Afterward, being on a small hand-rowing boat (the main mean of transportation in My Tho & Ben Tre) and slowly cruising through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees. Lives from both sides of the creek can be observed.
- Before heading to lunch, passing through bee-keeping farm and enjoying honey tea, a typical Mekong house can be viewed here.
12:30PM It is lunch time after a short walk.
- After lunch, boarding the motorboat and heading to learn coconut candies making process from a workshop. Sample of candies can be tasted.
03:00PM Returning back to car/van/bus and going to Can Tho City.
05:00PM Reaching Can Tho City, you will be dropped at your hotel.
Have free time to visit Can Tho Night Market. Overnight in Can Tho.
Day 4: Floating Market | | Overnight in HCM (Breakfast / Lunch)
06:00AM Have an early breakfast at the hotel.
07:00AM Being at a wharf to board a motorboat for sightseeing the Cai Rang Floating
Market which is the biggest and most colorful floating market in the Mekong Delta’s region.
- After the Cai Rang market, continuing cruising through small creeks to a local noodle village.
10:30AM returning back to the hotel and have time for lunch.
12:00PM checking out the hotel and going back to Saigon.
Day 5: Mui Ne Sunset Tour | Overnight in Mui Ne (Breakfast / Lunch)
7:00AM Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
8:00AM tour guide and driver will pick up and transfer you to Mui Ne beach.
12:30PM Reach Mui Ne beach, have lunch at local restaurant. After that you will check in hotel and relax for afternoon sunset tour.
3:30PM We pick you up from your hotel for Sunset tour.
- Visiting the Fairy Stream.
- Visiting Red sand dunes, slopes are less steep than the White sand dunes, great opportunity for taking photo as red colour of the sand is great contrast to background scenery.
Staying overnight in Mui Ne.
Day 6: Sunrise Tour | Overnight in Dalat (Breakfast / Lunch)
5:00 Starting Mui Ne sunrise tour.
5:35AM Visiting White sand dunes. At the top of the sand dune, catching the first sunrise of the day. Other activities can be taken: riding quad-bikes over sand dunes and ostriches riding (at own expense), sliding down sand dunes’ slopes with surfboards…
6:45AM Visiting the fishing village, observing the daily lives of fishermen, morning catch is hauled to shore and women are busy sorting out the catch and fishing boats are lining up and waiting to depart.
8:00AM Returning back to the resort and having breakfast.
- At noon, checking out the resort and proceeding to the resort’s restaurant, have lunch.
At 01:00PM tour guide and driver will transfer you to go Dalat.
5:00PM Reach Dalat city. Check in hotel and relax.
In the evening, you will visit Dalat night market.
Day 7: Dalat City Tour | Overnight in Dalat (Breakfast/ Lunch)
700AM Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
8:00AM We pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to visit Pren Waterfall. It is at the down end of Prenn pass, it is 10 km from Da1at.
9:00AM Visit Datanla Waterfall. Datanla used to be called “Da Tam N’nha” by the native people. The Kho who had been living there told that: in the old time, fairies usually came there to take a bath. But people didn’t know that there was a stream under the leaves there.
10:00AM Visit Tuyen Lam Lake. Tuyen Lam lake (Paradise Lake), 6km to the South of Dalat, has the water surface of 350 ha. It was created by Tia stream – head water of Da Tam river. Nobody knows when and why it was called Tuyen Lam, but maybe because of the grandiose nature around it – stream and forest were close to each other. Tuyen stand for stream, Lam stands for forest. Tuyen Lam is a place for water and tree meeting each other.
10:30AM Visit Crazy House. A free-wheeling architectural exploration of surrealism, Hang Nga Crazy House is a joyously designed, outrageously artistic private home.
11:00AM Visit Dalat Cock Church with official name is Dalat Cathedral. When visitors arrive Dalat city, the first thing makes them feel impressive is the bell tower of the Cathedral which local people has called it “Cock church”. It is because there is a man – made cock stuck on the top of the tower. It is the biggest church in Dalat city which was designed and built by Frenchman.
12:00PM Have lunch at local restaurant.
1:30PM Visit Linh Phuoc Pagoda, also known as Ve Chai Pagoda, is located at No. 120 Tu Phuoc, Trai Mat District, 8 km from Da Lat city center, on Highway 20. The 49-meter-long dragon temple is made of 12,000 bottles; the dragon's head is 7 metres high.
2:45PM Visit Da Lat Railway Station, it is a railway station on the Da Lat–Thap Cham Railway line in Vietnam, serving the town of Da Lat in Lâm Đồng Province. It was designed in 1932 by French architects Moncet and Reveron, and opened in 1938.
3:30PM Visit Dalat Flower Gardens, where visitors can enjoy the biggest selection of flowers in Dalat. It’s also an appealing attraction on the occasion of annual Flower Festival, with hundreds kinds of species such as: ortensiaes, mimosas, roses, as well as other imported kinds like daffodils or lilies. Especially, this natural museum houses a garden of orchids and a garden of thousands cactus from Africa.
4:15PM We transfer you back to your hotel for relaxing.
Staying overnight in Dalat.
Day 8: Nha Trang City Tour | Overnight in Nha trang (Breakfast / Lunch)
7:00AM Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
9:00AM We pick you up from your hotel and transfer you to Nha Trang.
11:30AM Enjoy lunch at a local restaurant.
Depart to Cau Da for a visit the Nha Trang Oceanography Institute to see the collection of the freshwater creatures. Continue visit Nha Trang Cathedral(outview) (locally known as the stone church or Nui Church).
After that, you will visit to Long Son Pagoda: is situated on the foothill of Trai Thuy Mountain in the city of Nha Trang. The temple is famous for its large white Buddha image, which sits atop the mountain crest and can be seen from anywhere in town. After lunch, continue to visit Chong Promontory Rocks and Po Nagar Cham Tower: Commonly known as Thap Ba, the Po Nagar Cham Towers are a complex of temples erected approximately before 781 A.D. This complicated site belonged to the medieval principality of Khauthara, a small country near modern Nha Trang. The Po Nagar Towers are now situated on a mountain called Cu Lao, in downtown Nha Trang and next to Cai River. Then visit Edible bird’s nest house (燕窝屋) to learn about the Edible bird’s nest products manufactured progress. Visit to local Dam Market.
5:30PM Transfer to local restaurant for dinner.
After dinner visit Nha Trang night Market. Overnight in Nha Trang.
Day 9: Nha Trang Vinwonder | Overnight in Nha trang (Breakfast / Lunch)
7:00AM Enjoy breakfast at hotel.
8:30AM Visiting Vinpearland island – one of the place is viewed as “paradise travel and entertainment” at Nha Trang city with longest cable car around the world (3320m sealine).
Take part in adventure games outdoor: speed games, waterfall games…In addition, passenger will be enjoying a unique and magic that cute dolphin circus and fun, specially enjoyed country music displays vivid, colorful pride is a Vinpearland.
You have free time in evening.
Day 10: Nha Trang Departure (Breakfast)
Breakfast at hotel, free for shopping until transfer to the airport for your departure flight.
Say goodbye Vietnam.
Hotel in HCM City: Avanti Hotel 3* or equivalent.
Address: 188 Le Thanh Ton Street, District 1, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
Hotel in Mui Ne: Ravenala Boutique Resort 3*
Address: 146 Nguyen Dinh Chieu, Mui Ne, Vietnam.
Hotel in Dalat: Park Hotel Dalat 3*
Address: 19 Le Dai Hanh, Dalat City Center, Dalat, Vietnam.
Hotel in Nha Trang: Le's Cham 4*
Address: 80 Bach Dang, Nha Trang City, Vietnam.
From 4-11pax | Ford Transit 16s van.
From 13pax - 25pax | Bus 29s.
“Pho” and spring rolls
- Under 2 years old: free of charge.
- Children from 03 to under 05 years old: 50% adult price.
- Children from 05 to under 10 years old: 75% adult price.
- Children from 10 years old and above: 100% adult price
Why you should use my services?
- As a local tour guide I have deep understanding of all destinations, good hotel location, good restaurants, good tour guides.
- When using my services, I will be available 24/24 on my whatsapp +84979664696 and Phone 0979051648 to assist you.
- My tours are flexible. I guarantee the comfort of the tours. Me or my tour guide will always take care of you during the trip.
- All of my tours are non-shopping, no traps. If you would like to buy local specialities, I will bring you to the local markets where they offer affordable prices.
- Me, as well as my tour guides will help you take gorgeous pictures as a way to save memorial moments.
𝗩𝗜𝗘𝗧𝗡𝗔𝗠 𝗧𝗢𝗨𝗥 𝗚𝗨𝗜𝗗𝗘 𝗖𝗢.,𝗟𝗧𝗗
🏡 𝗛𝗖𝗠 𝗢𝗳𝗳𝗶𝗰𝗲: 72 Cityland Park Hills, 11 Road, Go Vap Distric, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam.
☎️𝗛𝗼𝘁𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗲: (+𝟴𝟰)𝟵𝟳𝟵 𝟲𝟲𝟰 𝟲𝟵𝟲 (𝙰𝚟𝚊𝚒𝚕𝚊𝚋𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚗 𝚉𝙰𝙻𝙾 & 𝚆𝙷𝙰𝚃𝚂𝙰𝙿𝙿)
7h - 22h from Monday to Friday
8h - 22h from Saturday to Sunday