Explore Vietnam's picturesque Mekong Delta on a 9-hour trip with a convenient pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh City. The Mekong Delta, located in southern Vietnam, is a stunning maze of rivers, islets, small villages with rice paddies and fruit plantations. After an early morning pick up from your hotel in Ho Chi Minh, head over to My Tho and see the peaceful Buddhist Vinh Trang Pagoda. Then, hop on a boat for a calm cruise along the river observing stilt houses, fruit plantations and fishing villages. Head over to Tortoise Islet for lunch before continuing on a boat to An Khanh in the beautiful green province of Ben Tre. Here, you will get to enjoy a light snack of seasonal fruit and aromatic honey tea to the sound of Vietnamese folk music. Stop by for another delicious surprise with a visit to a coconut candy family business before heading back to Ho Chi Minh.
♦ See the peaceful Buddhist Vinh Trang Pagoda on a full day excursion to Mekong Delta
♦ Set your sights on some buddhas outside the Vinh Trang Pagoda
♦ Discover how the locals live and learn about their sources of livelihood – like rice paper family business
♦ Row along the Mekong Delta and experience its beauty on this 9 hour tour
♦ Enjoy special Mekong local Elephant Ear fish and spring rolls.
- 8:30AM Pick up at your hotel
- Depart for My Tho
- Visit Vinh Trang pagoda
- Cruising on the Mekong River. Continuing the journey on the river until reaching Unicorn Island
- Passing through bee-keeping farm and enjoying honey tea
- Enjoy Vietnamese traditional music (Đàn Ca Tài Tử - A folk art form from Southern Vietnam accredited by UNESCO in 2013 as Intangible Cultural Heritage of Humanity)
- Enjoy seasonal tropical fruit (included)
- Being on a small hand-rowing boat and slowly cruising through a small creek with beautiful overhanging coconut trees
- Boarding the motorboat and heading to learn coconut candies making process from a workshop
- Taking a horse cart to reach a performance site where Vietnamese traditional music
- Have lunch at local restaurant
- Return to HCMC
- 5:00PM hotel drop off/back to departure point.
- Private transportation to places
- All entrance fees, at places mentioned in itinerary
- English Speaking Guide
- Local boat cruise services
- Special lunch at a local restaurant
- Mineral water
- Other meals and drinks/ personal expenses
- Tips and personal expenses
What To Bring
What To Wear
- Comfortable clothes
- Comfortable shoes
Why you should use my services ?
- As a local tour guide I have deep understanding of all destinations, good hotel location, good restaurants, good tour guides
- When using my services, I will be available 24/24 on my whatsapp +84979664696 and Phone 0979051648 to assist you
- My tours are flexible. I guarantee the comfort of the tours. Me or my tour guide will always take care of you during the trip
- All of my tours is non-shopping, no traps. If you would like to buy local specialities, I will bring you to the local markets where they offer affordable prices
- Me, as well as my tour guides will help you take gorgeous pictures as a way to save memorial moments.